In order to reach your fitness goals, you need to remember that what you eat plays a HUGE role. You can’t workout for hours and then eat a bag of Doritos (no offense Doritos, you truly are amazing..) Now,, this also means you can’t starve yourself and never eat a chip or sweet treat again. You need to BALANCE these in your life. Everyone needs a cheat day once a week – but don’t go overboard!
I’ll be posting recipes from salmon to cupcakes. It’s important to reward yourself for your hard work, just remember to find that balance.
Tone It Up Meals
- Turkey Burgers
- Spinach Mozzarella Quinoa
- Stuffed Pepperjack Spinach Chicken
- Penne Pasta with Chicken & Spinach
- Pizza Casserole + Garlic Bread
- 5 Fast & Healthy Dinner Options
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries