Prepare to have your mind and taste buds blown away… literally.
My coach, Lauren, posted this recipe to her blog a few weeks ago and it has been blowing up my news feed like crazy. So many people have been trying this recipe and fell in love instantly.
Obviously, after reading everyone comment it, I had to go out and try it myself. I also made my boyfriend try it as well so I could get a guy’s opinion. He normally doesn’t like eating healthy, but he’s been eating better and loves everything I usually make for him. So, what better way to test this bad boy out?
What You Need:
- 1 head of cauliflower (this feeds 1-2 people – double up if you are serving more!)
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 bottle of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 2 cups of non fat plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh cilantro (my store didn’t have anymore fresh, so I had to buy the seasoning)
- Preheat your over to 375. While the oven is heating up, start cutting your cauliflower into florets.
- Once your cauliflower is cut into bite size pieces, marinate them in the buffalo sauce. (I used a really hot sauce – next time, I won’t use the sauce that I did, even though it did taste great. It was too hot for me.) Place the cauliflower onto a baking sheet and place in the oven. Cook this for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add in your 2 cups of Greek yogurt. Stir in the packet of ranch seasoning. I used 3/4 of the packet.
- Chop up your fresh cilantro and add it into the dip. Or, simply take the dried up seasoning like I did and add as much as you would like.
My boyfriend loved it so much that he suggested we make a new batch this Sunday for the Steelers game. So I’m going to do some improvising and try some new sauces and a new dip. There are so many options with this recipe! I’m so excited to try them all.
By far, my favorite game day food. Comment or email me at BrittnyKendra@gmail.com and let me know what you think! You will not be disappointed, I promise! My boyfriend hates cauliflower and loved this.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Posts coming up: weekly workout schedule, getting back on track, new recipes, and much more!