I’ve come to the understanding that when you write down your goals or things you want to do, you have a better chance of following through with them. Writing is much more than a way to ease your mind or relax, it’s a way for you keep yourself organized. Whenever I go to the grocery store, I write down everything I need ahead of time so I know I won’t forget anything. So why not write down your goals or things you want to do? Seems logical.
Last night, my friend Victoria and I got the idea to start a Bucket List for all of the things we want to accomplish in 2013. I wanted to share some of mine with you and this way it also helps me see them every day so I know that I have to get them done.
My 2013 Bucket List
- Visit New York City in the Spring.
- Take a picture on Carrie Bradshaw’s stoop from Sex and the City.
- Vacation in Tennessee – Nashville & Memphis.
- Spend a weekend in Boston.
- Swim with the dolphins OR go whale watching.
- Try zip lining for the first time.
- Visit a renaissance fair.
- Go shopping in SOHO.
- Go to my first Steelers game.
- Learn how to Salsa dance.
- Run a 5K for a cause.
- Eat at a real French restaurant.
- Adopt an animal.
- Go horse back riding on the beach.
- Become fluent in Italian.
This is my very small and edited list. There’s so much more than I want to do but I don’t want to overwhelm myself. I’m really looking forward to this new and amazing year and can’t wait to start crossing these items off of my list!
What are some things you want to finally do for the first time in 2013?